WWF-New Zealand Whale Tales 2022 Fruity Tale APP Reward, Terms & Conditions
Winning entry will win one 12-pack of Chia Sisters Fruity Tale – Limited Edition Pressed Juice. Five Prizes to be won.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WWF-New Zealand offers you the chance to win in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter the “Fruity Tale APP Reward” Promotion (“Promotion”) and how to win the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years and over only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
- WWF-New Zealand
- Chia Sisters
- WWF-New Zealand and Whale Tales 2022 suppliers associated with this Promotion; Stuff
- Presenting partners of Whale Tales 2022; Wild in Art, Auckland Unlimited, Harcourts NZ
- This Promotion commences at 9am on Monday, 17 January 2022 and ends at 3pm on Monday 18 April 2022. (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
- Unlocked one Tail in the Whale Tales 2022 APP during Whale Tales 2022 Sculpture trail.
- Only one entry per person.
The winning entry will be at the judge’s sole discretion. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect contact details on the entries will be deemed invalid. Whether an entry is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect will be judged in the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Judging will take place by WWF-NZ staff at Tuesday, 3 May 2022. Judge’s decision is final.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be notified by direct message no later than 5pm on the day following the judging.
If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner of the respective draw prior to 5pm on Thursday, 5 May 2022, the prize is forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to select another winner if the prize is forfeited.
- The winning entry selected from all eligible entries submitted during each day that the competition operates throughout the Promotional Period which complies in all respects with these Terms and Conditions (Winner) will receive:
- Five 12-packs lf limited edition Chia Sisters Pressed Juice – Fruity Tale (inc freight)
ENTRY VERIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- To claim the prize, the drawn individual must contact the Promoter either by email or phone.
- The Promoter will despatch the prize using NZ Post, Economy despatch. Please note delays may occur due to Covid-19 Alert level changes, this is out of our control.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion and for the period after the Promotion necessary in the Promoter’s absolute discretion to successfully award the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the prize that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the prize if the prize is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The Winner takes the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to access and request correction of your personal information.
- By submitting a completed entry form, entrants are agreeing to receive future email, mobile and/or direct mail communications from WWF-New Zealand.
- If an entrant is already a member of the WWF-New Zealand database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
WWF-New Zealand (Whale Tales 2022) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at PO Box 11514 | Manners Street | Wellington 6142 | New Zealand.