WWF-New Zealand Whale Tales 2022 Virtual Trail Treasure Hunt
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WWF-New Zealand & Pop That New Zealand offer you the chance to win in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter the “Treasure Hunt” Promotion (“Promotion”) and how to win the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years and over only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
- WWF-New Zealand
- Pop That New Zealand
- WWF-New Zealand and Whale Tales 2022 suppliers associated with this Promotion; Stuff
- Presenting partners of Whale Tales 2022; Wild in Art, Auckland Unlimited, Harcourts NZ
- This Promotion commences at 9am on Monday, 18 April 2022 and ends at 3pm on Saturday 30 April 2022. (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
- Find the hidden treasure on WWF Whale Tales 2022 Virtual Trail, click on the clue, and enter their details.
- Only one entry per person per prize.
The winning entries will be at the judge’s sole discretion. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect contact details on the entries will be deemed invalid. Whether an entry is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect will be judged in the sole discretion of the Promoters and the Promoters decision will be final.
- The Judging will take place by Pop That Staff Wednesday, 4 May 2022. Judge’s decision is final.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winners will be notified by direct message no later than 5pm on the day following the judging.
If the Promoters, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner of the respective draw prior to 5pm on Friday, 6 May 2022, the prize is forfeited. The promoters reserve the right to select another winner if the prize is forfeited.
- There are 4 prizes to be won, one prize per clue. The winning entries selected from all eligible entries submitted during each day that the competition operates throughout the Promotional Period which complies in all respects with these Terms and Conditions (Winners) will receive:
Prize 1 : One years supply of Whittaker’s Chocolate bars (52 bars).Prize 2 : Two Shipper boxes of Whittaker’s Tweats (24 packs of Tweats).
Prize 3 : Two Shipper boxes of Whittaker’s Tweats (24 packs of Tweats).
Prize 4 : One Shipper box of Whittaker’s Tweats (12 packs of Tweats).
No cash alternative.
ENTRY VERIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- To claim the prizes, the drawn individuals must contact the Promoters either by email or phone.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid in the Promoters sole discretion.
- The Promoters take no responsibility for lost or late entries. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoters for the duration of the Promotion and for the period after the Promotion necessary in the Promoters absolute discretion to successfully award the prize.
- The Promoters decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoters (in their sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoters will not be liable for the prize that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the prize if the prize is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoters then the Promoters may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The Winner takes the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnifies the Promoters and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
- The Promoters and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to access and request correction of your personal information.
- By submitting a completed entry form, entrants are agreeing to receive future email, mobile and/or direct mail communications from WWF-New Zealand & Pop That.
- If an entrant is already a member of the WWF-New Zealand & Pop That databases, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
WWF-New Zealand (Whale Tales 2022) is a Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at PO Box 11514 | Manners Street | Wellington 6142 | New Zealand.